Sterile ENT Set Health Care Customized, Non - Woven Disposable Surgical Packs
Contact Person : Jonese Liu
Phone Number : 86-15638655711
WhatsApp : +8615638655711
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|In sterile pouch or customized
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|Supply Ability :
|200,000 packs per month
|Place of Origin:
|CE, ISO13485, FDA
|Waterproof, Sterilized, Breathable, Disposable
|SMS, SPP Or Viscose Bi-lamination/Tri-lamination, PE
|Clinic, Operation Room, Hospital, By-pass Procedures
|Blue Or Customized
|By- Pass Disposable Surgical Kits, Cardiovascular Drape
custom surgical packs,
sterile surgical packs
Description: Wraps Custom Procedure Packs By - Pass Collection Pouch SMS SMMS Material
For the full range of by-pass&cardiovascular procedures, Joinkona Medical got you covered.
Our by-pass&cardiovascular packs and drapes provide the strength, versatility and efficiency needed for the critical demands of cardiovascular surgery.
1. SMS , SMMS material : Composed of 2 layers of spunbonded fabric and 2 layers of melt blown fabric .material can be
Anti-Alcohol, anti-blood , anti-static . antio-oil , with good tensile strength , high filtration , lint free , breathable .
2. Dual -layer material : Viscose +PE , Hydrophilic PP+PE
During operation, the top layer quickly absorb any type of liquid , and the PE film prevents absolute liquid penestration.
3. Trilaminate Material : Viscose+PE +PP , Hydrophilic PP+PE+PP ,
A combination of Spunbond PP+PE film + absorbent Viscose , Absorbent in top layer , fully liquid resistant in middle layer
and pp fabric in contact with patients' skin .
|Quantity per Pack
|Instrument Table Cover
|Liquid Collection Pouch
|Reinforced Surgical Gown
1. Cardiovascular Drape: Used to cover the non-surgical area and expose the surgical surface. The surrounding of the hole
is made of medical surgical film, which is fixed around the surgical incision and is not easy to move. It has a fluid collective bag to facilitate the collection of intraoperative fluid.
2. Op-Tape: Fixing and sealing, such as fixing the ducts and drapes.
3. Reinforced Instrument Table Cover: Used to wrap all the accessories in the surgical kit. After the surgical kit is opened,
it can be used as an instrument table-cloth.
4. Split Drape: Used in conjunction with the side drape to form a surgical sterile area.
5. Surgical Side Drape with Double-sided Tape: Used to isolate the surgical area and provide isolation to prevent cross-infection.
6. Foot Cover: Hospital surgical foot covers disposable PP full elastic band from ankle to the bottom,
help keep your foot warm, dry and prevent cross-infection during surgery.
7. Liquid Collection Pouch: Used to collect fluids during surgery.
8. Wrapper: Isolation protection for patients and instruments in the operating room.
9. Reinforced Surgical Gown: Used to protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness and also can be
used to help prevent the gown wearer from contaminating vulnerable patients.
By-pass surgical pack can be customized according to any requirements from you.
High quality by-pass packs and kits to enable you to focus on your patients.
Customized by-pass kits solutions designed to help you cut costs .
New by-pass sets approaches to help you respond to the changing health care environment.