Waterproof Fluid Collection Bag, Sterilization Pouches Customized Packing
Contact Person : Jonese Liu
Phone Number : 86-15638655711
WhatsApp : +8615638655711
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5000Pcs||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||In sterile pouch or customized||Delivery Time :||30days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||100,000pcs per day|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China||Brand Name:||Joinkona|
|Certification:||CE, ISO13485, FDA||Model Number:||JKLCP-006|
|Properties:||Medical Accessories, Medical Polymer Materials||Color:||Transparent,or Customized|
|Type:||Surgical Supplies, General Medical Supplies||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Packing:||1set/pouch, Individual Pack Or Customized||Size:||Standard Or Customized|
|Application:||Clinic, Operation Room, Hospital,||Product Name:||Disposable Fluid Drainage Bag For TUR|
|Feature:||Disposable, Customized, Waterproof, Convenient||Sample:||Available, Free|
Description: TUR Disposable Medical Consumables Liquid Collection Pouch For Hospital
The triangle shape TUR Fluid Collection Pouch are intended to be applied to surgical drapes/surgical packs in order to collect liquids during a TUR/Urology surgical procedure.
The product is non-irritating, non-toxic, odorless and has no side effects on the human body. effectively improve surgical efficiency and reduce the risk of cross-infection.
1. Fluid Repellent
2. Blocking The Transmission Of Bacteria
3. Good Air Permeability
4. High Strength And Durability
5. Free From Chemical Agents And Latex, Soft On Sensitive Skin
|TUR Fluid Collection Pouch|
|Material||PE Film with Drainage and Aluminum Strip|
|Size||57x96cm or Customized|
|Packing||Individual Pack or Customized|
|Instrument Classification||Class II|
|Sterilization Method||EO Sterilization or Non Sterilization|
|Usage||For TUR Surgery|
|Weight||Based on Size|
1. The fluid collection pouch can effectively prevent the doctor from being scratched by the rubber strip during the procedures or leaving a foreign object after being scraped.
2. Sterilizing protection that make sure the surgical incision and the periphery are fully protected to prevent contamination of the incision and other parts of the surrounding area, providing a safe and sterile surgical environment for the procedures.
3. Effectively collect fluid to prevent it from scattering.